Beaver College of Health Sciences
Established in 2010, The Dean’s Fund for Excellence annual giving society unites a group of individuals who are an essential part of the Beaver College of Health Sciences family of supporters.
Your annual investment provides unrestricted support for critical needs in the college such as: student scholarships, travel for students and faculty to enhance global awareness and international opportunities, technology updates, economic development, new programs and opportunities, guest lectures and any additional needs for the college.
Each gift impacts our mission and vision and makes a meaningful statement about how much you value our college.
Become a member today
There are four levels of membership based on cumulative annual giving:
- Visionary: $10,000+
- Leader: $5,000 - $9,999
- Investor: $2,500 - $4,999
- Supporter: $1,000 - $2,499
In return for their generosity, Dean’s Fund for Excellence members may receive:
- Name recognition on the donor plaque and college website
- Communications from the Office of the Dean
- Invitations to periodic college receptions and activities
- Invitation to attend a football game in the BCHS football suite
- Donations apply toward membership in Appalachian's Chancellor's Society, which offers on-campus parking privileges